The goal of this website is to be a safe for souls website advancing Catholic thinking and education. When editing, please adhere to the Content Standards.
Some images have been enhanced for teaching purposes and may not be identical to the original artwork.
The Work of God's Children:Content Standards
Father John A. Hardon, S.J., would remind us that we only have so much time in life, so why spend it on unreality?
The specific objective of this website is to be a safe for souls website that advances Catholic thinking and education. When editing, please adhere to the following Content Standards:
- No inappropriate content, even if it is in the context of "religious" narratives or images.
- Use clean language.
- For articles containing information about marriage, new life, and various social behaviors of humans and animals, please refer to this chart.
- Keep stories virtuous and uplifting.
- The focus of the religion pages is to teach the truths of Roman Catholicism; if anything is included about other religions, it is intended only for relevant historical and apologetical reference.
- For science pages: keep all articles factual and free from myths and theories. In regards to evolutionary theory, only relevant scientific, historical, and apologetical reference should be provided.
If content does not adhere to these standards, it will be removed or modified as appropriate. We retain the right to edit all content as necessary.
Because this site is specifically designed to be usable by minors, obscenity is a crime under 18 USC § 1470 (according to justice.gov, penalties for the transfer of obscene material to minors are imprisonment for up to 10 years and a fine of up to $250,000). Under 18 USC § 1030, vandalism of this website may also be a crime in some instances.